Saturday 1 June 2013

It is done!

It's done. I have chosen the group of ladies who you will hopefully be getting to know soon! There were so many interested, I have even lined up a few guest bloggers to come in the future! I have decided, however that should the right person come along, someone very special, I would keep some spaces open. Because obviously we want as much activity as possible! For now though, without further ado, I introduce you to the team!

First of all, we have ADELE who's work and ability to join together many beautifully different pieces into one creation caught my eye immediately and I know that she will bring a lot of inspiration to us all. 

Then there is the lovely LUCY. You could not find a nicer person and there isn't enough that can be said about her really. She takes everything in stride and is not afraid to just go for it when it comes to her crafting and she ends up with something amazing! We could all use that kind of attitude, don't you think??

Then we have JAY, who's enthusiasm for this experiment is what caught my attention as I really wanted someone who would give it a good go and want to achieve the same as me. I haven't yet had the pleasure to see much of her crafts (though I did see some lovely jewellery she has made) I look forward to seeing it all right along side you!

Last but not least, we have BEVERLEY.  Beverley has her own shop and from what I've seen of her projects she will be a major asset to our team. I can't wait to get to know her better. If you want to have a browse, you can find her shop HERE. Buy me something. Ok, I'm just kidding! 
But really, if you want to buy me something I won't object!!! Haha! 

Stay tuned for each of them to introduce themselves with their own words coming up soon. I, for one, can't wait to find out a little more about my new friends.


I hope our future followers (whoever you may be) find something new here, something inspiring, and the feeling of friendship from our little group.

Off to bed now, to be ready for what tomorrow will bring. Goodnight!

~Sam.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some love!!